IM MSc in IMBA - Admission Examination
IMBA Admission Exam IM
- You will have 60 minutes to complete this exam.
- Questions in this exam will be presented one at a time.
- During this exam you won’t be permitted to review previous questions.
- You may ask questions about this exam paper.
- Please give your answers in English.
- Partial credit will be given when steps or thinking flow are shown.
- The answers in the Math part within 2 decimal places whenever necessary.
- Answer mathematics term or equation in scientific method,
e^2, sin(x), ln(x), a/b, …
- You must only attempt this exam once. Any additional attempts should only be used in the event where a serious technical issue has occurred and supporting evidence supporting this will be required.